Wednesday, February 2, 2011

We Have Moved!

Do not get excited we have only moved blog addresses not homes!

Please read past posts at thepaisleypair
I have taken a year long hiatus from blogging, I have thought about it every day and have blog hopped about a bagillion times since my last post. The past year has been a roller coaster both physically and emotional and somehow I forgotten my password to my blog so I have decided to just start over! Just a side note I would have probably done so months ago if I could have only thought of a new name sooner, it’s like naming a child. Nothing too cute, something that says something about you , and something in 20 years you will still like. Man the pressure is almost too much for this girl. With that I have to mention I am type A, somewhat OCD , and have a hard time making decisions because I keep playing out unfavorable consequences in my head! HA! Hopefully I will get this new "home" fixed up soon and it will show a little more personality

After much debate we have actually decided to stay put in our current home for the time being. I say this with mixed emotions. However, I have decided to make the most of it!

So what does that mean, well it means that the last two "snow days"  I have spent redecorating and repurposing almost every room in our house, who knew 1,300 square ft would require so much energy. I have spent a ton of time with Craig, Craigslist that is and have carried around a tape measure in my robe pocket ( yes I've been in my pj's for 2 days), I've also been borderline obsessed with this picture from Ballard Designs!


So what did all my house of day dreaming produce, well a whole lot of items to put on the to-do list and because of a back injury I see a whole lot of begging in my future for my husband’s full cooperation ( let's see how that goes)!

So this is what I want to do!
 Swap the bed rooms all around

Before you laugh or roll your eyes (yep I know some of you are doing that) just remember I can always move them back the way they were, it's not permanent. I just feel board and unsettled i n the way it is now.

I know it seems so rebellious, I almost feel like I am committing a sin.

So this is our master bedroom, which is tiny, but has worked just fine.






It has an attached bathroom with a stand up shower (tiny) and a sunken tub.
2 walk in closet, one I use all of and the other I use 1/2 of and my husband put his clothes from the dry cleaners in.
Currently all I do is shower in this bath room and get dressed,
I get ready in the other bathroom so I do not wake up the hubs!

 Our guest room with all of my sewing/craft stuff and the computer is in the largest bedroom



So I want to switch!

Instead of the full size bed I want to use a twin with a trundle, but the color scheme will be the same.

As always I want to try to spend minimum $$$
We are doing Dave Ramsey, so I am constantly hearing " Live like no one else so one day you can Live like no one else"!
Which translates to me no new furnitue!

More to come!

I'm linking up to Love from Texas for Tuesday's List.
I have a lot of list right now! That's the only think that keeps me calm!



No comments:

Post a Comment